MDL42 series with stainless steel body and chromium coated sensor probe rod is a rugged spring loaded linear variable differential transformer (LVDT) technology based displacement sensor with the hermetically sealed integrated circuit (IP67) for harsh dynamic environments. This compact design of sensors offers great flexibility and reliability for a wide range of applications with highly competitive pricing.
MDL42 is available in displacement ranges from 2.5 to 100mm with an output of mA or V without the requirement of any additional signal conditioner. It is suitable for displacement measurement for accurate industrial applications. While the standard Precision is 0.5% FS, you can optionally get a precision of 0.25% FS.
The robust construction of MDL42 with its high performance makes it ideal for demanding long term industrial applications such as tolerance control systems and automation systems.
Non-conductive mounting block is optionally available for fast and easy installation.
|Measurement Range (mm)||2.5, 5, 10, 15, 25, 50, 100|
|Accuracy (combined LRH)||0.25% FS, 0.5% FS|
|Output Signal||4-20mA, 0-5VDC, 0-10VDC, 1-5VDC, MODBUS|
|Operating Temp. Range||-20 to +85°C|
|Temp. Coefficient of Span||0.025% FS /°C|
|Temp. Coefficient of Zero||0.01% FS/°C|
|Electric Connection||1m cable|
- High Accuracy Non-contact Sensing Technology
- Measurement Range of 2.5mm to 100mm
- Compact and Rugged Model Suitable for Displacement, Position, Stroke and Thickness Measurement
- Spring Loaded
- Automation applications
- Hydraulic cylinder positioning
- Construction and mining industry
- Aerospace, automotive and rail applications
- Gap and tolerance control systems
- Industrial machinery positioning
- Valve position control
- Inspection and quality control systems