MDP42 is a spring loaded rugged potentiometer based displacement sensor suitable for static measurement in harsh environments. This compact displacement sensor offers great flexibility and reliability for a wide range of applications with highly competitive pricing.
MDP42 is available in measuring ranges from 10 to 100mm with a Voltage output, relative to supplied input voltage. The spring loaded potentiometer shaft is running in a precision bearing and this potentiometer is suitable for accurate industrial displacement measurements. Standard Nonlinearity of this sensor is ±0.1% FS.
The robust construction of MDP42 with its high performance makes it ideal for demanding long term applications.
|Measurement Range (mm)||75, 10, 25, 50, 100, Any other non-standard range|
|Accuracy (combined LRH)||0.1% FS|
|Output Signal||Potentiometric (Nearly same as input voltage)|
|Operating Temp. Range||-60 to +100°C|
|Temp. Coefficient of Span||1.5ppm FS/°C|
|Temp. Coefficient of Zero||1.5ppm FS/°C|
|Electric Connection||1m cable, 3m cable, 5m cable, Pin connection|
- High Measuring Accuracy
- Measurement Range of 10 to 100mm
- Compact and Rugged Model
- Wide Range of Applications
- Low Static and Thermal Errors
- Suitable for Static Measurement
- Automation applications
- Hydraulic cylinder positioning
- Construction and mining industry
- Aerospace, automotive and rail applications
- Gap and tolerance control systems
- Industrial machinery positioning
- Valve position control
- Inspection and quality control systems