MDP43 series with threaded end for easy screw connection is a rugged potentiometer based displacement sensor suitable for static measurement in harsh environments. This compact displacement sensor offers great flexibility and reliability for a wide range of applications with highly competitive pricing.
MDP43 is available in measuring ranges from 75 to 1250mm with a Voltage output (relative to supplied input voltage). It is suitable for industrial measurements where screw mounting is required. Standard Nonlinearity is ±0.1% FS for range of 70-150mm and ±0.05% FS for range of 150-1250mm.
The robust construction of MDP43 with its high performance makes it ideal for demanding long term applications.
|Measurement Range (mm)||75, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 600, 500, 1000, 1250, Any other non-standard range|
|Accuracy (combined LRH)||0.1% FS|
|Output Signal||Potentiometric (Nearly same as input voltage)|
|Operating Temp. Range||-60 to +100°C|
|Temp. Coefficient of Span||1.5ppm FS/°C|
|Temp. Coefficient of Zero||1.5ppm FS/°C|
|Electric Connection||DIN 43650 connector|
- High Measuring Accuracy
- Measurement Range of 75 to 1250mm
- Compact and Rugged Model
- Wide Range of Applications
- Low Static and Thermal Errors
- Suitable for Static Measurement
- Automation applications
- Hydraulic cylinder positioning
- Construction and mining industry
- Aerospace, automotive and rail applications
- Gap and tolerance control systems
- Industrial machinery positioning
- Valve position control
- Inspection and quality control systems